Followers

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Why Have Been in MIA

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1SlWjehLWaxrlsLJkXrIRivQcmigNXh5p
Hi, friends who reads my blog. It has been so long since I posted here. I had talked about essential oils last time. I hope everyone is taking advantage of them because traditional medicines have severe side effects. I also am now learning photography on my new phone. 

Me With College

I have been enrolled in college since October 2022. It has been rough to blog and goes to school at the same time because of how many credit hours I want to transfer. I want to graduate college early to start paying my student loan debt. But I will need to get certification in the IT field to get my college major classes out of the way. Well not all of them since I can only transfer 126 credit hours. After that I will be closer to 180 credits. 

Me with Photography

Well I have an iPhone 12 now so I have something better to take photos. I also have more photography apps. Some are cameras, some are editors. I have been liking the Camera+ app the most because they have more editing tools to use for your photos. I do use VSCO since I like using filters on my photos. 



Well, I really enjoy these apps and would be looking forward to having photography to generate income. I have not been putting things on sale for Redbubble since of the camera quality from my old cell phone.

Essential Oils

I have still been using Young Living Essential Oils. My favorite products are toothpaste, roll-ons, and chapstick, and now want to try their deodorants. Still you can enroll from me and help me earn commissions for the brand partner program. 

Well I am looking forward to blogging more. I may think I will get my college education done sooner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to My Blog

Why Cats are Important in My Life

  Well it is been a while since I am writing a blog post content. I had some big life differences going on. The cat that I was missing her a...