Hi, welcome to my blog. Here you will see all of the things that I like to put on here. It will be things that's is going on in my life. It may be an event, cooking, photography, crocheting, knitting. If you guys enjoy the blog I would be happy. I wanted to start a blog to make money. Yes seriously you can make thousands of dollars by writing a blog. All you need is at least 15 posts, and a Google Ad Sense account. Then you need to put your tax information in your payment section in your Google Ad Sense account to create your W-9 tax form. You can also put affiliated marketing links in there. Just make sure your content is unique. I even wanted for you to support me to all of my accomplishments.
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to My Blog
Why Cats are Important in My Life
Well it is been a while since I am writing a blog post content. I had some big life differences going on. The cat that I was missing her a...
-
Well it is been a while since I am writing a blog post content. I had some big life differences going on. The cat that I was missing her a...
-
Hi, friends who reads my blog. It has been so long since I posted here. I had talked about essential oils last time. I hope everyone is taki...
Hello Xavier I would be very interested in anything you have to show such as your wonderful photography your crocheting and any items you have for sale
ReplyDeleteYes I would like to have people to appreciate my photography work and treated that it was money. Soon I will probably have some recipes to make in the kitchen. Maybe some coffee making.
DeleteThis is a great idea Xavier!
ReplyDelete