Followers

Monday, November 14, 2022

Cameras Video from itsteodore YouTube Channel

 


This video of most of my camera collection will take a while to make. I will be collecting cameras to entertain and make my own YouTube videos. The videos are about the experience I have with using the cameras. My collection will have compact 35mm, lomo, instax, Polaroid, SLR, and TLR cameras. I would like the white version of Baily shelves from Ikea with glass doors and lights. I like to have a remote to control the lights instead of keeping unplugging the lights to turn them off. One of my first film camera is the Polaroid Sun 660. It first belonged to my great-grandpa. I love that it still works. You need to follow the instructions on which pack of film to use for any Polaroid camera. Second is the Vivitar PZ 3052 35mm Point & Shoot.. It is a very basic camera. You just point and then shoot. Then as last for now is the Nikon N55 SLR film camera. It the camera that has more controls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to My Blog

Why Cats are Important in My Life

  Well it is been a while since I am writing a blog post content. I had some big life differences going on. The cat that I was missing her a...