Followers

Friday, November 11, 2022

My Impression on Young Living Deep Relief Roll-On Oil

 


This pre-diluted essential oil roll-on has the strongest scent I ever smelled in my life. I join Young Living in September 2022. Every night I would have a headache and don't know why. It was an alternative to Peppermint but like to use Deep Relief for headaches. Please also inhale for a refreshing brain focus! For my soreness on my back. Ohhh my back was just in pain after sitting in a hard chair! My stress is coming to be in control. This blend is made with nine essential oils.

The Nine Essential Oils in Deep Relief

  1. Peppermint
  2. Lemon
  3. Balsam
  4. Clove
  5. Copaiba
  6. Wintergreen
  7. Vetiver
  8. Dorado Azul
  9. Helichrysum
  10. Bonus- Coconut Oil (carrier oil)

Caution

Possible sun sensitivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to My Blog

Why Cats are Important in My Life

  Well it is been a while since I am writing a blog post content. I had some big life differences going on. The cat that I was missing her a...