I am amazed at the interest rate of 5 percent annual percentage yield! It used to be the rate that banks used to offer. But nowadays banks are only offering really low rates on savings. But this app uses decentralization technology to offer no lower than a 5 percent yield rate. If you referred to friends and family you will get a promotional rate for 24 hours. They also do a Fall Boost for celebrating fall every other Friday. I would recommend this app if you want a high-yield savings account.
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to My Blog
Why Cats are Important in My Life
Well it is been a while since I am writing a blog post content. I had some big life differences going on. The cat that I was missing her a...
-
Well it is been a while since I am writing a blog post content. I had some big life differences going on. The cat that I was missing her a...
-
Hi, friends who reads my blog. It has been so long since I posted here. I had talked about essential oils last time. I hope everyone is taki...

No comments:
Post a Comment