Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Upcoming Trip to Florida

 Hello everyone, welcome to my space on the internet. Today I will like to talk about my upcoming trip to Florida. I love beaches and I will be on the beach. It is a state known for beaches, warm weather, and sunshine. I love that I will be taking pictures with my Nikon N55 35mm film camera. I love cameras and a phrase to describe me is "camera hoarder". It will be fun to have nice warm weather and a break from the cold weather in Pennsylvania. Happy turkey dinner! I will enjoy turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, and pie. Oh and you will need to go to the Manatees Viewing Center. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to My Blog

Why Cats are Important in My Life

  Well it is been a while since I am writing a blog post content. I had some big life differences going on. The cat that I was missing her a...